Saturday 22 May 2010

thanks uncle ian

just a little note to say a big thankyou to davids uncle ian, referee extraordinaire, known to his friends as "alfie".
i was bringing in my washing today when my next door but one neighbour jim shouted and said a little bird told him i was doing tattoos. it took a good ten minutes to find out who the gossip was but i got there in the end and to qoute the family who are now shouting ideas for their inks over the drying greens "theres a lot of business coming my way".
i cant say im totally confident in fact im shitting myself as ive never tattooed real grown ups before, everyone has been younger than me. i have a lot of respect for these neighbours in particular so im nervous to say the least but when the time comes ill do my very best and keep you all posted with pictures.
so up to now there are cover ups and re-colours and one guy has offered me his body, purely for practice dont worry, its nothing seedy.
so once again, thanks alfie i love ya xxxxxxx

1 comment:

  1. Well done on your Tattooing, I have just looked at the Pictures, My word, You are coming on in leaps and bounds, If you are going to Tattoo somone as from scratch and they dont mind what you are doing, Then get them to pick a theme they fancy, Then get them nailed on, Good luck with all your new customers,
    Dad and Belinda xxxx

    ReplyDelete