Monday 26 July 2010

a couple of firsts


though the picture isnt very clear really this is a little bird holding a scroll with a name in it, i did try to suggest colour but leanne really wanted it left just simple black and to be honest i think it turned out quite well. there are a few wee lines that need touched up a little bit but she started to feel a little bit wobbly so we stopped rather than push our luck with it, i think if its ok we will do the touch up when the scab drops off. leanne didnt seem to put off by it though she is already planning her next one for monday.





this one was good fun to do my first ever tweetie pie and i have to say im very pleased with how it turned out, a tribute to mum obviously (who poked her finger into it the minute she saw it). a really sweet tattoo for a brilliantly brave customer who was very nervous to start with but sat through it no problem, i definately wish i had more customers like her. sarah also got her fiancees name on her wrist which apparently hurt more than the tweetie pie but i think she was kidding on a bit.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

  1. Hey :) love my tattoo and so did my mum. Thanks again for putting up with me, if i'm ever brave enough again i will defo b coming back :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. HI, Enjoyed my chat with you just now, And i think you are doing great with the Tattooing, And the blogging also, I like all the work you have done today, But my favourite has got to be Tweety Pie, Just love the cartoon and the Tattoo,
    Keep Buzzin,
    Love Dad n Belinda XXX

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I hate that tweety bird to be on my boyfriend's arm!

    The first one is my bet! I love its manly look. Neat and meaningful

    danielle
    Tattoo Lettering

    ReplyDelete