Tuesday 24 November 2009

dad help !!!! theyre coming out of the woodwork

well well my name is already being passed about as the next big thing in my area, i have five mates rates tattoos lined up for next week and i havent even got tracing paper yet, ill really need to get my act in gear i think.
my nozzles finally arrived from ireland this morning so i was all excited to get started but when i thought about it there is still quite a few bits and pieces i need to get.

i think david is going to do a little butterfly for me tomorrow as his first one hes desperate to use his scorpion machine thought really i think he should keep it good its bloody heavy and not at all comfortable to me. but whatever suits!

so my upcoming practise pieces are the famous words of kevin bloody wilson the aussie comedian. dilligaf was the slogan for his 2009 tour and that as im sure you are all aware stands for, do i look like i give a fuck,.............genius! there is also a yin/yang symbol in there which i cant imagine being too difficult but i could be lulling myself into a false sense of security there.
a couple of dog pics and some personal effects and that ladies and gents is all in the one house. its going to be a busy week i think ....

1 comment:

  1. Hi my little tattooing angel, get the tracing paper and get going, come on you know you can do it, Has david done the butterfly yet, I WANT PICTURES PLEASE haha, If you are doing portraits of dogs, Then show me the pictures before you do them, And i will let you know if they will be ok to do, As some can turn out like a black splodge if the lines are not done as they are3 on the dog, Or there not there to follow, That word dilligaf, Its not on someones forhead is it haha, Did i send you the pictures of your first solo Tattoo, Keep buzzin, love you xxxxx

    ReplyDelete