Wednesday 18 November 2009

shopping

who would have known how difficult it could be to decide on what colours to buy and where to buy them from. thank heavens for ebay is all i can say.

i did my first tattoo a few weeks ago while i was on holiday in the southport/formby area, under the professional eye of my dad i managed to engrave a dragons head on my fiancees left arm, the outline was quite easy though nerve racking all the same that was just like drawing with a heavy pen but the colouring, that is a different matter altogether. trying to judge where the needles are in comparison to the outline was hard work, dad was getting really tired of explaining the same thing over and over, its not like im thick or anything i was just nervous.
i got there in the end though and i have to say for a first attempt im quite proud of my little self.

today after an unexpected windfall i decided to get my act in gear and buy the things i need to start tattooing, not that i needed to buy a machine, (machine folks not gun, remember that!), dad had bought me one of those as a surprise pressie. he also gave me a k-machine because my name starts with a k and a scorpion machine for my fiancee as hes really into the horrible critters. so much to the fact hes getting one for christmas..............maybe.

so thats me im now waiting on gloves, ink, needles and nozzles. sounds somewhat like a surgeons shopping list but im under no illusions im definately not that clever. just really excited to get going and spread my wings as a tattoo angel

1 comment:

  1. Thats a great write up, And you should be very proud of yourself, As i am of you, Your skills will grow as your confidence does, But i have shown people in the past how to Tattoo, And believe me you are leaps and bounds ahead of them, You could say i am bias, And you will most likly be right, But you are very profesional at your approach, But as i said to you, If you take your time, You will get quicker, You will understand What i mean when it happens, Cant wait to see some of your Tats, As they say in the trade, Keep Buzzin, Dad xxx

    ReplyDelete