Thursday 4 February 2010

a two tat tattoo

sorry its been soooooooo long since i last wrote but with the credit crunch and peoples innate fear of pain business has been slow.
this was a little job that i made in to a huge one, simple enough design mum and dad the first week and then stars the second week with stardust too.
the first bit was easy as pie took me about two seconds to do but for some reason the stars seemed to create a huge problem for me.
half a kitchen roll and about half a tub of vaseline and i was still trying to get the bloomin thing right.
thankfully kirstie has the patience of a saint and we finished it in the small hours of the morning laughing at my complete lack of speed and efficiency.
oh well she has already planned the reworking of one that has been done previously for next week and another brand new one for near the elbow. so i cant be that bad really can i?


the next job for me is to make yet another order via ebay, my new favourite online tattoo stockists shop. though the bill has dramatically dropped thanks to my daddy and evil stepmother (just kidding bell!!), who sent me a huge parcel box with a stand for my ink pots a massive bag of ink pots and the much anticipated business cards dad designed for me. huge thanks to you both not only form me but from ellis as well who thouroughly enjoyed the bubblewrap included in the package.

hopefully it wont be too long before i get some more customers, someone has asked me to design them a tattoo with their other halfs initials in it, under the proviso that unless the letters are pointed out to you you shouldnt be able to see them. mmmmmmm you either want their name on you or you dont? make your bloomin mind up and stop giving me ludicrous requests that even the most aged tattooists would have trouble fulfilling.

anyway for now at least ill let you get back to your day catch you soon xxxx
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. Hellooooo,
    How can a couple of stars spoil your day haha, Going by the pictures you have done better than ever, I really dont understand the problem, Get them nailed on, Was it the colour you had a problem with, Your outline's look fine to me, Oh Belinda laughed her tits off when i read the part about the Wicked step mother haha, Made up Ellis liked the bubble wrap, You should of wrapped it around the Tattoo haha Just Joking haha, Got hansel and grettle and sue calling round tonight, If they dont stay to long i will phone you,
    Love Dad n Belinda xxxx

    ReplyDelete