Saturday 5 February 2011

flowers by david


david finally agreed to doing the next installment of my leg. the top photo is a close up of the bit he did tonight, three flowers in different shades of pink and orange with a few music notes to keep the theme going.
then the bottom photo is the whole thing as it is now. eventually it will be right up my leg and side and then over my shoulder, i wont lie the knee was pretty painful but not unbearable. i love the new blooms and will start immediately on the next section ideas.
the flowers were drawn by me initially cause i couldnt fit a transfer around my leg the way i wanted it, so again i freehanded it upsidedown which was a novel experience lol. really enjoyed the whole experience this time though, thanks david xxxxxx
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. Well now were cocking on gas, Both of you are getting into the Tattooing, Keep up the good work David,
    ,,,Paddy,,,

    ReplyDelete